NULL Skriv ut sidan - Utvängstorp

Anbytarforum

Titel: Utvängstorp
Skrivet av: Anette Ericsson skrivet 2004-08-17, 19:55
Hejsan Roland and hello Kathy!
Jag hittar inte något om inspektor Peter, ej heller i vilken socken Isak är född. Om det är så att han är född i Utvängstorp så är det med ganska stor säkerhet Klämmestorp, för det är enda gården som kunde hålla sig med inspektorer. Mamman till Isak hette Sara men det vet du väl redan.

Kathy!
I?m so sorry that it?s take so long time to answer but now I have found a translation of my homepage about Utvängstorp. I?d do it in school for about four years ago. Her it is:

Utvängstorp.

I live in a place called Utvängstorp, it?s not a village, only a few small farms and a lovley little church. The population is 90 people, and all are living at small houses or farms. The biggest farm is Klämmestorp. Now back to the church. For many years ago, come a holy man here, his name was S:t Sigfrid. It was somtime around 1008. When the night come he lay down and place his travelstick (vandringsstav) in to the ground. He sleep well and in the morning he saw at the stick, it was many water there. Now we call it S:t Sigfrids källa, in swedish. They build a church at the place that S:t Sigfrid sleep, but after few hundred years they build a new church on the place that it is today. It is a long story about the church but I can?t not wright all of it. Many people been married here, because it?s a nice little church and it?s very light and beatuful inside, that you can se on the pictures. We hade also a wonderful crown. It?s in silver and from 1724, the price was 250 riksdaler silvermynt, very much mony in that time. If you want, you can borrow the crown if you are going to married you in the church. But I can warning you, the crown is heavy, ca one pound.

I how wrote this, is Anette Ericsson, and I lives here and love this little place on earth.
And I thank Rune Lindgren how learn me a lot of this place and I can borrow this pictures from him.
------------------------------------------
You can find the pictures on my homepage:
www.algonet.se~lyran
click in the text on word how calls Utvängstorp and there you click on the word här. I?d hope you find it.

Good luck och många hälsningar Anette