NULL Skriv ut sidan - Broddetorp

Anbytarforum

Titel: Broddetorp
Skrivet av: Martha Wolf skrivet 2014-06-08, 17:57
I am looking for more information about Arvid Larsson, born circa 1736; of Munkegård, Bolum when he married Elin Olufsdotter, 1771 in Stenstorp; lived after marriage in Munkegård or Säckesten, Bolum and died there 13 June 1791 (Broddetorp C:3, Bild 224,Sida 429 [SVAR]). His death record says he was 55 which would make his birth ca. 1736, but I cannot find a birth record for him in either Bolum/Broddetorp or Stenstorp.  Death record gives his parents names as Lars Arvidsson and Brita Andersdotter. I find a marriage for Lars Arvidsson of Munkegård and Brita Jönsdotter in 1735 which might be the correct marriage since there are often errors in the death records. Was Arvid baptized somewhere else or did it not get recorded?  

I believe I found Lars' birth record (Broddetorp C:2, Bild 119, sida 252) at Munkegård 1705. It appears that the wrong name was entered and then overwritten. This would agree with his approximate age at death of 48 in 1754. Who were his parents? His death record says Arvid Persson, but I find only one year in the ML where there was (definitely?) an Arvid Persson at Munkegård.

I will be most grateful if someone can fill in the missing details and correct any errors.  Thanks in advance.

Martha