NULL Skriv ut sidan - Apeldorf / Norbohm married Umea 1757

Anbytarforum

Titel: Apeldorf / Norbohm married Umea 1757
Skrivet av: Frances James skrivet 2006-03-18, 04:08
Hi Stig,

Many thanks for your reply. You have come up with a wealth of information.   Ill have to get a better map to see all these places.

The website you mention is one by a distant cousin in Tasmania Australia.  3 Appeldorff brothers came from Denmark to Tasmania in the 1870.
So we have a rather large group of us over here.

I got Nat. Pedder Apeldorf from the familysearch website (IGI) so I wasnt really sure if that was right.  I saw the name Petrus Apeldorf (a Notarien)on a webpage for Umea births in 1757.  

Im sure that Pehr's son Jacob is my ancestor, Jacob Appeldorff, sub teacher and tutor in Seden, Odense, Denmark.  In the 1801 census he is aged 44, so born abt 1757.
His first daughter is named Ulrikke Petronella Appeldorff.  Named after Jacobs parents?
Jacob does not appear in the 1787 census in Denmark, so im presuming he went to Denmark after that.  He married in Seden in 1796. All the Appeldorf/Appeldorphs in Denmark appear to be related back to Jacob.

I felt there must be a link between the two Apeldorf families in Sweden, so im glad you have discovered that for me.  
Magdlena Dorothea and Margaretha Appolonia seem to be late babies, a 16 yr gap between Stina Catharina and themselves.   Maybe there were other births in between.

You mention tricky SkellefteĆ„,  I hope its not too tricky.  
I would be very interested if anyone would be able to find Pehr and Ulrikas deaths, or if anyone is connected with either of these families.
Also if anymore could be found on the other family memebers.

Many thanks again,
Regards
Frances
Australia