NULL Skriv ut sidan - Apeldorf / Norbohm married Umea 1757

Anbytarforum

Titel: Apeldorf / Norbohm married Umea 1757
Skrivet av: Stig-Lennart Johansson skrivet 2006-03-17, 21:07
Hi Frances - great site you have  here

I'm sorry I can't help you so much - we'll hope for help from people who know tricky Skellefteå better !...

But I do know that Jacob Apeldorf was born 1757-08-02 in Västerhiske, Umeå, and baptized 2 days later. His father Per is never called ”Nat.” and his year of birth is never noted in Umeå but in Skellefteå it is 1726, although I've not found the exact certificate... He is a ”socken-skrivare” [a /non-church/ parish clerk, especially at court house matters] in Umeå at the time of Jacobs birth but then goes back to Skellefteå in the same profession...

You seem to know Ulrica Dorothea ? but just in case: she was born 1728-03-23 in  Västerhiske, Umeå, and baptized the next day. Her father Jacob Nordbohm or Norrbohm (Nord=Norr, i.e. north) lived in Umeå from 1722 to 1758 as a ”Räntmästare” - a treasurer...  He was born in 1696 and married to Catharina Henning who died around 1750 in Västerhiske (then just outside, now inside Umeå stad). When daughter Ulrika Dorothea marries and leaves Umeå, her father leaves too - but I've not found out where he goes...

Per and Ulrika then live in a village called Tjärn just south of the river and town of Skellefteå with sons Jacob 1757, Fredric 1762-1797, daughters Charlotta 1760 and Stina Catharina who has a daughter Barbro Ulrica in 1786.
But there are also further down with no parents apparent(!) twins Margretha Apollonia and Magdlena Dorothea listed.
And in Skellefteå ”Födelsebok” there is a birth of twins Margaretha Apolonia and Magdalena Dorothea listed 1776-11-12 and baptized the next day with father ”SockenSkrivare Herr Pehr Appeldorf”. No mother mentioned !?! (wife  Ulrica Dorothea is now 48 years of age) ...

So it seems your looked-for relationsship is clear - at least as far as concerning fatherhood ?

Warm Regards StigLennart