NULL Skriv ut sidan - Bohusläns regemente

Anbytarforum

Titel: Bohusläns regemente
Skrivet av: Carol MacKay skrivet 2008-09-25, 21:24
Johan Benedikt Alsing, born 1691 in Bohuslän, son of Sten Alsing, kaptenlöjtnant at Bohusläns kavalleriregemente. Sten was killed 1712 at the battle of Gadebusch.

His son, Johan Benedkit Alsing, was löjtnant in 1742 of the Bohus dragonregemente. He was dismissed in 1748. He died in 1763. According to Adam Lewenhaupt's Karl XII's Officere, Johan Benedikt Alsing was married and had children.  

Does anyone know if there is a record or other documentation that may provide more information about his life, where he lived?  I have tried to locate household examination rolls for his family, but I don't have a clear idea of where he would have lived throughout his military career.  I do know that two of his children were born in Hålta, in 1745 & 1746. I have found the family in some of the household examinations from that period. But I don't think the family stayed there very long.  I'd really like to find a probate record for Johan Benedikt, but don't think the records exist.  I am trying to establish a connection between Johan Benedikt and Sten Carl Alsing b. 28 Jan 1744. d.22 Nov 1808, Naverstad.  His marriage record (g. m.Anna Märta Dahlman in 1776 in Nössemark, Älvsborg) and death record do not indicate his place of birth.  
Can anyone suggest where I might look to find more about Johan Alsing?  Or where I might be able to find out Sten Carl's parentage?