NULL Skriv ut sidan - Tveta

Anbytarforum

Titel: Tveta
Skrivet av: Sue Carlson skrivet 2013-03-13, 00:41
Again, thank you.  You guys are having all the fun! I do have access to some of the Swedish records through Ancestry.com but when I look at the records that have the household information, they seem to only go to 1895, or so it says. Sometimes I find info through the church records or the birth/death records. The birth records are fairly easy as I have a ball park date to start but the death records are more of a mystery. For example, there are two of the siblings of Dagmar and Lilly...Johan Folke (1897-he worked on various ships that crossed the Atlantic, I think) and Sera Marie (1914) who was born just a few months before John.  Mother and daughter were pregnant at the same time.  I cannot find any record of their deaths but from what I know they didn't emigrate to America. Also if you can find a marriage of Gustav Adolf Oden and Thyra _____________ with a date that would be helpful. I believe they had two children-Robert and Inga. That should take care of that generation. Here I thought that my family had its quirks...there is a lot of stuff going on with the Odens. :-)