NULL Skriv ut sidan - Ransäter

Anbytarforum

Titel: Ransäter
Skrivet av: Linda Sandahl skrivet 2014-08-11, 21:13
Hej!  
Thanks so much for this board; it has been very helpful to me in finding my family.  

Now I'm looking for the parents of my great grandmother, Carolina Jonsson, who was born in Ransäter 13 May 1850. Her parents were Marit Larsdotter and Jonas Jonsson, both from Norra Räda; they were not married until 26 Dec 1850.  

I haven't found any brothers or sisters, and I would like to know what happened to Jonas and Marit. I am also interested in where Carolina lived before she had an illegitimate daughter, Elsa Maria, in 1879 in Stockholm.  

My grandmother never told me about her older sister, and in fact I don't think she knew that Elsa Maria was illegitimate. Elsa Maria emigrated to the Pacific coast of the US and lost touch with her family. I had no idea until recently that I have many cousins on the other side of the country!

My great-grandmother Carolina has quite a lot of mystery in her life; she apparently supported herself and her daughter independently working as a baker. And I have no idea how she met my great-grandfather, who was a widower with three children. Is there any way to find out where she went during her twenties?

Thank you again for this forum!