NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2005-06-06

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2005-06-06
Skrivet av: Kjell Cederlind skrivet 2004-06-10, 21:24
hej, Monica!

internet är släktforskningens turbo, enl min åsikt.
nedan följer ngt jag hittade, som jag kopierat, eftersom tid och stavning låter ganska bra:
Thanks to Tim Irwin, we have posted some information about the Kroon clan in Oregon.
I am the brother(Frederick)of Robert Kroon who did pass away on July 29, 2000. We are (were) the sons of Bruno Joseph Kroon and Helena Leona Kroon (Fleck). Tim Irwin is the son of my first cousin Uldene Irwin (Kortge). His grandmother, Katie Kortge (Fleck) was my mother's sister.
We have traced the Kroon family in Holland back to 1670 to a Pieter Croon (spelled different then). His son Jan Croon, was born about 1670 and died in 1702. Over the years, the Kroon (Croon) family lived in or around Assendelft Holland and my father, Bruno Joseph Kroon was one of the first to leave Holland. He left, I think around 1910. As mentioned above, we have traced the family back to 1670. My cousin Anya Kroon in Holland has done most of the effort in finding the Kroon family. In the family tree dating back to 1670, there are many branches (male Kroon's) that she did not find, or has not found any decendents to these male Kroon's. Therefore, there could be more Kroon's around the world that are related to our decendents. I guess the way to find out is for anyone that has traced their decendents back to a Pieter Croon that lived in about 1670 and lived in or near Assendelft Holland, please let me know and we may find that we are related. My e-mail address is kfdutch@worldnet.att.net.
Thanks again Tim, for getting something on the net about the Kroon family.
Fred Kroon
det kan ju vara ett halvt halmstrå.....

hälsn
kjell