NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2007-08-26

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2007-08-26
Skrivet av: Bengt Örtenholm skrivet 2007-08-14, 16:44
Hello Kjetil,

I have looked in the material from SCB (Statistic Central Bureau)who has copies from birth-, marriage- and deathrecords of all parishes in Sweden from 1860 to the end of 1890th and found him born in Holmedal on the 14th of November 1870. He was son to Maria Olofsdotter who was a maid in the village Kroken in Holmedal. The father is unfortunately unknown. Perhaps his name was Thor/e as the son called himself Thoreson/sen.

The following information is taken from the churchbooks AI:9, A:16 and churchbook for birth C:3 of Holmedal and churchbook for birth of Karlanda C:3:

Maria Olofsdotter was born i Karlanda parish in Värmland on the 5th of December 1852 and had taken out removal certification to Norway already on the 22nd of August 1870 i.e. almost three months before the birth of Olaus Theodor!
Perhaps the father was from Norway as she moved there already in 1870?

Maria Olofsdotter was daughter of Olof Olsson, born on the 25th of April 1813 in Karlanda parish and Carolina Johansdotter,born on the 10th (in the other churchbooks of Holmedal her birthday is noticed on the 20th, but probably the date in the churchbook is the right one) of September 1815 in Holmedal parish.

Olof Olsson was son of Olof Forsberg, soldier, and his wife Britta Ersdotter.

Carolina Johansdotter was daughter of Johannes Kristofersson, crofter, born 1785 in Karlskrona and Olia Evensdotter/datter, born 1786 in Norway.

I hope this information will help you to continue with your family research.

Med vänlig hälsning
Bengt Örtenholm