NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 1999-08-28

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 1999-08-28
Skrivet av: Erik Andersson skrivet 1999-08-14, 06:46
Carolyn, my greatest condolences for your sorrow, I hope you will find the strenght to continue in your work.

Hi Carolyn and Bjorn,
Have noticed that both of you states that you have some members of the Skoog family in your record.
I am helping a svensk-attling here in USA that is searching for a Victor Skoog that emigrated from Varmland, is it possible that you have some data on this Victor that may help us to find his family?
Regarding the town of Halga, I re-reviewed my map ( KKK-1996) and found that there is a  church inEksharad that may be closer for anyone coming from Halga for services, also found that Halga is located between Hagen and Saxheden, also found Loffstrand noted as being on the western side of Klar-alven, just opposite from Stackerud.

Bjorn,
is it possible that you are related to the Bjorn-family there, if so, we may have some relationship, as my ancestral line also includes that family.
Regarding Buzz Aldrin , he is also my relative and I met him several times when he visited our place for the  experimental development of the rocket-engine that should take them off the moon. Sorry to say I didn't know then that we were related.
My record shows his family as coming from Uddeholm and Stjarnsfors for many generations, same as noted in the book24 Famous Swedish Americans and their Ancestors, as I don't have any record of the family living in the area of Halga I would like very much to ask you for it to complete my records. Can you let me know what you have!  
The best from,
Erik

P.S.  Hope this e-mail will get thru, as I have had the same problem as Carolyn in sending it. It may be some problem with the recieving server, that causes the message not to be recorded.