NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2001-11-26

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2001-11-26
Skrivet av: Kathleen Hedberg skrivet 2001-10-28, 04:55
Hej Inger
I have some information about the Jordans in Karlskoga and Bjurtjärn.  Most of what I have is the same as what you have, but there are a few differences.
Tabell 1
My records show Jordan Arvidsson, Bergsman in Brickegården (sometimes called Brickegårdstorp) was the father of Måns, Nils, and Mats.  

Tabell 3
My records show that Jordan Månsson's oldest daughter was named Marit.  All the other information is the same.  Also there is another daughter named Maria born 13 Mar 1681 who married Jordan Bengtsson of Lervik.

Tabell 6
Mats Jordansson was married to Anna (mantalslängder 1653-1659)

Their son Jordan Matsson (born 1646 in Brickegården) married Ingrid Olsdotter.  They had several children, among whom was a son Jordan Jordansson, born 31 Jul 1681, who married Elin Johansdotter.  (I have written more about this family in the anbytarforum for Karlskoga, 29 March 2001 and 3 April 2001.)

Jordan Jordansson and Elin Johansdotter had a son Johan Jordansson, born 19 Feb 1720 in Brickegården.  Johan Jordansson married Maria Nilsdotter 2 Feb 1747.  Maria Nilsdotter was born in Älgåsen 18 Nov 1725.  They had 13 children.  One was Jordan Jansson, born 1 Apr 1753 in Älgåsen.  This is probably your Jordan Jansson, although I have no information about who he married.
I hope this will be helpful.  Best regards
Kathleen