NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2005-11-28

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2005-11-28
Skrivet av: Don Tuthill skrivet 2005-01-29, 17:13
Anders!
Thanks for the onfo you posted,it was the person I inquired about but unforunately it was not the right person after all. The info shown in my query was downloaded from the internet, not from any facts that I have at hand. The info I do have shows her name being Augusta Matilda Karlsson, b 31/8 1883 probably someware in Södermanland, maybe in one of the two parishes you mentioned above, Trosa or Ärla. I do know that she married my wife's granfather, Erik David Alexius Karlsson born maj 8, 1891 in Tystberga Kommun, Södermanland, he died september 21, 1968 in Sundbyberg, Stockholmslän. They were members of the Baptistkyrka in Sundbyberg. I'm sorry to say that I don't have any further infomation on Augusta Matilda. I am wondering where you have gotten all your information because it is much more than I have been able to get from the internet. I have a one month subscription to Genline but have not been able to find anything of interest, maybe because I'm new to Swedish Genealogy research.  

Thanks again for taking the time out to look for the info you posted. I would really appreaciate it if you could send any information you can find about the two women in Trosa and Ärla's parishes.

Don