NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 23 oktober, 2014

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 23 oktober, 2014
Skrivet av: Richard Keefer skrivet 2014-07-12, 00:23
Hey Everyone!  

This is my first time to post a message on these boards, and since my Swedish language skills are so rudimentary, I hope I'm not posting in the wrong place.  Any help you can give me, I do appreciate.  

Anyway, I am trying to find Johan Theodor Westerberg, his parents and other relatives in the Katarina Parish Household Examination records (Husförhörslängder).  Johan was born May 20, 1821, the son of Jan Westerberg (an iron carrier?) and Christina Wennberg, according to the Katarina Parish birth book (födelse och dop anteckningar).  The birth records also indicate that the parents lived on östra Kyrkogatan, in the Mäster Michael Mindre quarter of the parish (No. 6).  However, I can’t find Johan or his family in the Household Examination records.  Not only that but the Household Examination records for Katarina Parish don’t appear to me to give much information over all.  

Johan’s parents had another son, Carl Ludvig, born September 4, 1826, with the parents’ residing at östra backe (?), Justitia (?) Quarter, or something like that.  Again, I can’t find the Westerberg family in the Household Examination records.  

Any help deciphering the records and finding more info. on the family would definitely be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick