NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2005-11-09

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2005-11-09
Skrivet av: Olle Elm skrivet 2005-11-07, 09:49
Hi Daraleen,
Interesting! If you have not looked into all the husförhörslängder from the years when Johan Magnus Lindgren was living in the household of professor Carl Boheman, I will recommend you do that. If you are lucky, you can already in a husförhörslängd find where he came from. He can also have been moving inside the parish. In that case, it is only mentioned in the husförhörslängd.  You see, this is the principle; Follow him every year you can. It?s like hunting - Do not loose the animal out of sight;  You never know where to find interesting information.

When you look into the husförhörslängd of Adolf Fredrik; Did you find the parishes of the other people mentioned; I mean, where they were born? Sometimes the writers only mentioned the parishes of those, who had moved in from other parishes. If the parish is not mentioned, it could be, Johan Magnus Lindgren was born in Adolf Fredrik. But, this is only a guess!

Yes - When I say there “are 15 charts (film)”, I do mean microfiche. I was unsure of the word microfiche in English. When you borrow this in Sweden, through you library, it is the same small cost if it is one or 15 microfisches in the “envelope”. (If you look at the picture in what I wrote “måndag den 31 okt 2005 kl. 18.03” you can see every B1:a is an “envelope”.)

Regards from,
Olle