NULL Skriv ut sidan - Descendants of Carl August Svanholm - Ryssby

Anbytarforum

Titel: Descendants of Carl August Svanholm - Ryssby
Skrivet av: Brad Johnson skrivet 2010-07-01, 00:19
I apologize in advance IF This Is The Incorrect forum for my question - this is my first ever post in Anbytarforum . I am Seeking my cousins living in Sweden for my visit in August this year ( earlier Than Planned ! ) . My great grnadfather left a brother , Carl August Svanholm , a soldier in Ryssby , Kronbergs County . born July 10 1858th He married Emma Johannesdotter born April 8 1858 ; marriegae was Mar 23 1883rd They begged four children . Through Other research I Have Found One That Survived for Certain and married . That Is John Emil Svanholm , born Sept. . 17 in 1886 Ryssby . I know from the death index , That he was divorced 04/16/1963 , and died 03/04/1967 . I do note know for sure WHO his wife was , and whether They begged children . A friend found a Johan Emil Svanholm WHO HAD Two sons born in Vaxholm , with Esther Elizabeth Rosenberg - Nils Emil 21 May 1917 and another son still alive , WHO HAD a son also  Who is still alive ( I Have But names am Trying to ash correct regarding privacy ) . My Main question : How Can I Tell IF This Is The John Emil Svanholm That I am related to, Rather Than Another ? I Have Requested the inventory for this relative : Is There a Way aunt to find the information ? In greatly appreciate Any Help That Is offered .

Brad Johnson