NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2006-09-06

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2006-09-06
Skrivet av: Rita OClair skrivet 2006-08-22, 06:29
Hello, Arne and Inge:

I am just overwhelmed by the wonderful response I have received from you two people!! As the Americans would say my head is swimming. I will need time to sort through all this amazing information and make sure I understand it all. You have both done a fantastic job!! I think this is the family line, alright, and I am overjoyed to get all these names and dates. I have a Swedish friend that I can ask to translate the other comments you sent. I think some of these other comments refer to what these people did for work, so I am especially interested in that. Nelson Gustus was my GG, and I have information on the most of the family descended from him if either one of you is interested. I had just a brief reference to Robert Gustus--but, I am going to Illinois this fall, probably early October, to try to find and photograph the old Gustus homestead (the house Nelson Gustus either built or bought), so maybe I will have time to look for Robert. I will have to see how far away he is from the Moline, Illinois, area.
If you want to get in touch with me, you can send e-mail to cnroclair@rockisland.com or you can write to me, Rita O'Clair, 1290 Three Meadows Lane, Friday Harbor, WA 98250, USA. I would love to hear from you. Maybe some day I can come to Sweden and see some of these wonderful places you mention in the family descriptions.
Thank you both again so very much! I am very happy with all this information.

Sincerely,
Rita O'Clair