NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 05 november, 2009

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 05 november, 2009
Skrivet av: Bo Persson skrivet 2009-10-24, 21:34
Yes, it's the same person. I have been able to identify the parents. They got married in Ingatorp parish on 28 November, 1819. Jonas Olofsson was then a farmhand in Ingatorp's vicarage and Sara Persdotter (at that time called Almqvist) living in Mon under Ingatorp and a pupil from the institute in Gårdsby (that was an institute for cultivation and improvement of flax, and it might be Sara who is the girl mentioned in the end of the page to be found here).

Jonas Olofsson didn't stay for long in Södra Vi parish; he moved with his family to Ekeberget under Norra Kvill, Rumskulla parish; you can find them in Rumskulla A I:7, p. 78. Here it´s noted that Jonas Olofsson was born on 20 August, 1795, in Bellö parish, and Sara Persdotter on 3 October, 1798, in Kråkshult parish. None of dates are however correct. Jonas was born on 20 April, 1795, in Marhult, Bellö parish. Sara's parents are Petter Almqvist and Lena Persdotter; the family can be found in Svinhult A I:3, p. 125. Sara was probably born on 30 October, 1798, in the cavalry soldier´s cottage under Heda, Kråkshult parish, but she was not recorded in the birth records, only in the catechism records (Kråkshult A I:2, p. 424).

(Meddelandet ändrat av Lincopensis 2009-10-24 22:08)