NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 14 augusti, 2014

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 14 augusti, 2014
Skrivet av: Martha Wolf skrivet 2014-05-27, 17:37
Hi Hans,
Thank you for the additional information. I knew about Eva's birth and had tracked Kerstin to Tranåsqvarn, her 1st marriage and Uddevalla. I also had found an utflyt. entry for a widow Kerstin Jönsdr. going to Linderås, but was not sure it was the right one and since Linderås lacks inflyt. for that period didn't succeed in locating her in the hfl.  Likewise the death record for Nils - I wasn't sure that it was right one and for some reason couldn't find it when I went looking again before I wrote. However, it is September 19 rather than August.  

It's good to know about the other two sons and that also confirms Maria's name. Do you have any idea if the second Johannes survived?

Is Bredstorpsstugan in the 1769-88 hfl? The name in the register I thought might be it was not.  

I did a little looking in the ML this morning and can't always find Sågen and didn't find Moen at all in the ones I looked at. Also didn't find them in Rosenberg.  Are they farms?

This has given me motivation to look into Linderås more thoroughly. I've had several successes in the past going back to the wife's birth place or an earlier residence looking for death records and with Gustafsdotter being confirmed, that gives me more to go on. If we're not busy Thursday at the FHC I can work on it where I will have access to AD and hopefully indexed hfls.  Incidentally, I assume that the hfl ref. for Linderås you gave me was for AD as it didn't match up with SVAR.  

I'm always interested in all the details so looked up Kerstin's children's births last night.  

Thanks also for the military information. Every little bit of knowledge helps.

I'm trying to get my records in better order so I can find things easily if I want to write about someone or have a question. It only takes time, of which there is never enough

Many thanks,

Martha