NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 14 augusti, 2014

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 14 augusti, 2014
Skrivet av: Martha Wolf skrivet 2014-05-23, 17:03
Jöns Nilsson and wife Maria/Maja found first in Boda, Säby hfl 1759-?  (AI:1, BIld 144, sida 266) with two children, Nils and Kirsten.  Then found Gullebo, Säby in 1764 (AI:1, Bild 173, sida 329)including 3rd child Gustaf (b.1764); They're not at Gullebo in next hfl. Where did they go? I've been unable to positively identify parents in future hfls. Does anyone know where and when Jöns was born and where and when he died?  

I recently found a marriage record that I think night be theirs.  This is in Linderås, C:3, Bild 104, sida 190. It names Jöns Nilsson reserve soldat ifrån Säby ... med pigan Maja Gustafsdotter.  I found that Maja was born 1732 in Linderås which would correlate with her age of 30 at Boda, if their hfl record was made in 1762,and with their naming of the second son Gustaf. If this marriage is correct, where and when did Maria die? What was the status and role of a reserve soldier in Sweden at that time? Would there likely be any military records?

Parents were not living with son Gustaf Jonsson Fahl or his widow (Maria Svensdotter).  I have Kerstin's birth at Boda 1760, what I think is her marriage to Israel Persson Wall 1788, births of two daughters, death of 2nd daughter and hfl 1789 Uddevalla, Säby. They are crossed out with no destination given. (AI:3b Bild 93/sid82) What happened to them? I've been trying to find them in hopes of finding out more about Jöns and Maria.

Many thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.

Martha Wolf