NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2005-02-12

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2005-02-12
Skrivet av: Tara Lewis skrivet 2005-01-31, 03:02
Hi,  
I am looking for living relatives of the Thunqvist family and do not read or write the language, but see that you have listed Gustav Thunqvist, which I have discovered was the name of the grandfather in sweden. I would like to try to contact any living relatives and fill in the genealogy tree blanks.

Here is what i know:
Three children all were living in USA (and their families)....family spells name Thunquist (with a u not a v in USA
Margaret Thunquist, daughter (died in 2002 ~ married a Conway)
Helge  Thunquist (still living in Florida, USA)
Sigurd Thunquist (died in 1986 in Florida, USA ~ this was my mother's Uncle)

His parents were Oscar Thunqvist (born June 21, 1901 in Sweden, died January 7, 1958 in New York, USA)
His wife was Maria Christina Teresia Johanson Thunqvist, born June 02, 1902 Fardhem Parish, Gotland county, Sweden ~ returned to Sweden after husbands death in 1958, died December 14, 1992 in Sweden per the records i have received.

At the time of Oscar's death, i have the obituary listing his mother as living, Mrs. Gustav Thunqvist of Sweden, and it states that he has 5 brothers and 3 sisters in Sweden (this was 1958), so I will assume that his father, Gustav Thunqvist died before 1958 in Sweden, and would like to find info on Mrs. Gustav Thunqvist and the other mentioned children (I do not know names). If anyone can help, it would be great!
Thanks in advance for all your help locating anyone from this family.