NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 12 juni, 2008

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 12 juni, 2008
Skrivet av: Bill Gustavson skrivet 2008-02-21, 15:37
Calle,
Thanks for the translation.  I have a little bit of a mystery I'm trying to uncover.  In Hässleby records for household examinations 1825-1829 (GID 1096.19 p.43) in the village of Lammekulla, it shows the head of the household as Jonas Häll, wife Anna Petersdotter, children Magnus (3/11 1813),  Jonas (17/2 1818), Anna Cathrina (10/2 1820), Petter (7/8 1822) and Johan (27/3 1826).   I believe this is the Johan I am looking for.  I tried finding his birth records in the parish books and, unless I am reading it incorrectly, it says his fathers name was Jonas Danielson and mother's name was Anna Petersdotter.
I thought perhaps, Anna Petersdotter and Jonas Danielson were married, had children and maybe Jonas died while Anna was pregnant with Johan.  She could've remarried before he was born to help support the family.  In the household records for Hässleby, same year and page, I think it says they were married in Ingatorp 1825.  Hässleby's record book is set up a little different than some of the others I have been reading, so I could be mistaken.
Can you help me straighten this confusion?
Thank you
Bill