NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 22.4.2002

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 22.4.2002
Skrivet av: Justin Meierkord skrivet 2001-08-09, 14:52
Hello Monica:

Thank you so much for contacting me.  I am always very happy to meet new cousins.  I can tell you that Per (Peter) Olsson came to America.  The exact date I don't know at the moment.  I would say around 1868.  All of his children came to America. Per Olsson went to Varna, Illinois in America.  Nils Peter, my great great great grandfather came to Varna from Sweden on May 11, 1867.  Carl Johan came to Varna a year or so earlier. Stina Sofia, wife of Carl Erik Osterdahl came there too around 1871.  Also on May 11, 1867 came a brother Olaus.  He went to Varna, but I cannot find his whereabouts.  Lars Magnus came to Varna, but eventually moved to Princeton, Illinois.  Lena Maria, wife of Per Johan Brandting came to Varna.  Per Johan died there in 1881, and Lena took her family to near Stromsburg, Polk County, Nebraska.  So, all of Per Olsson's children came to America.  There were quite a few other families in Varna that were from Doderhult.  I suppose they new each other.  Would be interested in corresponding with you.  Tack!