NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 1999-05-28

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 1999-05-28
Skrivet av: Elsie Ekstrom Martin skrivet 1999-01-18, 06:00
Dear Bjo:rn-A*ke,
I'm taking the chance to see if one of my relatives is in your research.  Perhaps it is too presumptious of me to make this request of you, but one of my earliest known relatives on my mother's side (Margit Alphild Victoria Olsson, born 1911-04-13 in Karlshamn, married Ekstro:m) is Gume Johnsson appearing in Husfo:rho:rsla:ngder 1791-1795 as being 50 years old, married to Kerstin and living at Raskama*la.  Gumme's parents were Jo:n Persson and Valborg according to Husfo:rho:rsla:ngder 1750-1754. The researcher stated that other families at Raskama*la may be related.  When I read in a phamplet called, Bra:kne-Hoby kyrka, utgiven till kyrkans 100-a*rsjubileum den 10 dec. 1972, published Lagerblads Tryckeri AB, Karlshamn 1980, on page 19 that during the pastorage of C.A.Phil, the church elders decided to expand the church I believe one of my ancestors may have been Ma*ns Swensson from Raskama*la and even Ola Nilsson from Linda*s may have been related, too.  Perhaps you can shed some light on whether
the parents of Gumme Jo:nsson are included in your research, and would you know anything in particular about Raskama*la?  Thanks, Elsie Martin
You can answer in Swedish if you like.