NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2007-01-10

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2007-01-10
Skrivet av: Stan Danielson skrivet 2006-09-27, 05:26
Hej!
I have a friend in Wisconsin who has about 40 letters written from Sweden between 1910 and about 1930.  They are from V. Torp, Lilla Alstad, Böste and a few other places.  Some were written by family members named Malmgren to their sister, Nanny, who was Mrs. Peter Fors in Wisconsin. Peter and Nanny had a daughter, Sadie, who apparently never married. When Sadie passed away the letters were left in their old Wisconsin farmhouse.
There are also the death notices of Magnus Malmgren, 1913, and his wife Kirsten Malmgren, 1932. Magnus was a skomakare.  
These are interesting letters that the family today should have. The children of Magnus and Kirsten appear to be Otto, Anna, Amanda, Edvard from V. Torp.  Peter Fors may have been from L. Alstad, and had a sister named Elna, married to a Karl Lundin.  Peter's father died 18 Nov 1919.
If anyone can help us to find the family and have them write to me on this site, we can perhaps get these letters to a proper home in Skåne. I shall forward all replies to my friend in Wisconsin.
Kan skriva på svenska om Ni vil.  
Med vänliga hälsningar,  Stan Danielson
Bloomington, Minnesota