NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2006-05-23

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2006-05-23
Skrivet av: Gunvor Persson skrivet 2006-05-21, 14:03
Hej Nancy

Thanks, without your information I never found Anna-Sophia Schubberts parents.  
I have try to find out something more about them, but NO...
... but I vill try to translate some information from the page Övriga släkter A-B: Bredahl for you.

Vestry-keeper(=klockare) Mattias Bredahl (born about 1663) was marrid whit Anna Mattsdotter and live in Tullstorp (Malmö hus lån, Skåne).
Tullstorp is a small place in south Sweden...

Mattias and Anna have at least two kids:
Son, Erasmus Bredahl, priest (=präst) in Hörby (Skåne) and daughter Anna Bredahl, married second time whit curate (=komminister) Johan Sandberg. Johan and Anna move to some place in Blekinge...

Then Mattias wife Anna M. die (she was 50 year, 4 month and 12 days old) at 23.03.1713.

Mattias get married again whit Sara Timan (but they don?t married in Tullstorp), and he be the stepfather to Anna Maria Grahn.  
Anna Maria Grahn can maybe be a daugther to Sara Timan (but she is not born in Tullstorp)...

Anna Maria give birth to a daughter before she was married...
Helena, born 10.02.1720 in Tullstorp. Father was a hunter (=jägare) how works whit general Övesteth? David Dahlman.

Anna Maria get married 21.03.1724 in Tullstorp whit gardner (=trädgårdsmästare) Henrik Willhelm Schubbert from Lund (Skåne), and ten dags later they be parents to our Anna Sophia Schubbert...

Anna Sophias birt is the last thing that happened in Tullstorp...
I don?t know where the Schubbert familj goes after that... next time a member of the family shows up is in Norje, Ysane sn, when Anna Sophia get birth to a son 1751, and she is alredy married (some wher!) whit Lars Bergman.

Lars and Anna Sophia has six kids born in Norje:

Andreas Herman 16.01.1751
Sara Christina 15.05.1752
Andreas Herman 10.11.1754
Helena 20.09.1758
Caisa 26.07.1764
Anna Maria 11.12.1767 (my MM MM MM MM)

Mvh Gunvor