NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2005-11-16

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2005-11-16
Skrivet av: Rolf Rasmusson skrivet 2005-07-03, 01:49
My theorie, perhaps on flimsy grounds, as to the two couples Sven/Kirstena and Rasmus/Elna (two brothers married to two sisters) is based on the following facts:
1.The surnames (patronymicons) being Persson for the two men and Bertilsdotter for the two women  
2. Both couples were married in Börringe according to church records.
3. Kirstena (Kjerstina, Kersti...) Bertilsdotter died as a widow 1797 in Hästhagen (according to an estate inventory record). Hästhagen is the place where the son of Rasmus Persson Broberg, Lars Rasmusson, was born and later on lived with his wife Elna Pehrsdotter.
4. The owner (or user) of Hästhagen in the early nineteenth century (180X-1820) is named Svensson. I don´t know his first name.
5. On an old map from 1684, only a few kilometres from Hästhagen,  a place named Broberg ( or possibly Troberg) is found. Broberg (Troberg?) seems to be located about where now the airstrips belonging to the airport Sturup are situated.
But note! Nothing  is proved!
I have no further information concerning Sven/Kirstena. I have not yet searched for Rasmus/Elna in CHR for Börringe (or Svedala).