NULL Skriv ut sidan - Ausås

Anbytarforum

Titel: Ausås
Skrivet av: Karen Van Etten skrivet 2013-11-05, 20:58
I agree, when name appears as Ingar Poffuels, it usually means she is Poffuels' wife.  However, when
the child's birth record names parents as Peder Poffuelson...och hans hustru Ingar Poffuels Daater,
I am inclined to believe that is the wife's actual surname.   Also, the two birth records were 12 years
apart and written by two different people - the mother's name remained the same in both records.
[See ArkivDigital Ausås CI:1 (1646-1686) bild 18, sid 13 and also bild 51, sid 44.]

Same names are rare, but there is a Starby record, showing two sisters with same first name.  They
had same father, but different mothers.  First was baptized Gunnar; second was baptized Gunnill.
However, as adults they were both shown with same first name - Gunnill.  Also, I have seen a 1600s
Boupptecking, showing the deceased father had two sons with the same first name.  Makes it confusing,
 trying to trace them.

Regarding Stora Påhl and Lilla Påhl - both of them survived.  See Ausås catechism record for 1721, which
shows them living at No. 4 Herninge.  The older brother and wife shown 'Danish;' the younger brother and
wife (who is Lilla Påhl's 2nd wife) are shown 'Swedish.'  Tax records for 1698, 1699, and 1700 confirm
that the one Påhl was enkling.   Both died the same year - Stora Påhl during January 1727 and Lilla Påhl
during March 1727.

Karen V.