NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 02 december, 2015

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 02 december, 2015
Skrivet av: Martha Wolf skrivet 2015-11-01, 22:27
Hi Anne-Sofie,

Thanks again for the help.  It took a bit, but I was finally able to find all of the pages in the Örebro hfls.  114S stumped me for a while as there didn't seem to be that many locations, but I returned to it yesterday and found it.  I also established the missing two years in the life of my Lars Larsson Lofgren, (b. 7 Apr 1783) son of Lars Nilsson. He left Mosjö in 1804 without an attest and went to Åtvid where his brother Petter was living.  He lived there with his brother for two years, then went to Borg and other places in Östergötland before returning to Åtvid with wife and daughter where he raised a large family and spent the rest of his life.  

Although I found nothing absolute to link any Lars Larsson of Mosjö with Lars Rundelius of Örebro, I think he may very well have been the son of Lars Olofsson and Elisabeth Larsdotter, born May 19, 1783.  Their son went to Stockholm in 1800, but returned to Mosjö. He was living with his parents between 1801-1804 (Mosjö AI:7, Bild 44, S. 34 and B.107, S.97) when he went to Örebro (1804) with an attest.  

The person who submitted the incorrect lineage has also put it on two other web sites and did not respond to an email a friend sent for me through Ancestry so hope they will see this and be able to find the correct lineage.  

Best wishes,

Martha