NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 02 december, 2015

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 02 december, 2015
Skrivet av: Martha Wolf skrivet 2015-10-25, 04:18
Hi Anne-Sofie,

Thank you again for you help.
I checked all the refs you sent and again only Rundelius was used.  Today I went through the Mosjö hfl of 1801-1805 page by page looking for the name Rundelius (didn't think I had ever seen it there before and didn't again) and for a Lars who went to Örebro in 1804. I found him, the other surviving Lars born 1783 who went first to Stockholm (about 1800) then back to Mosjö where he was with his parents and then from there to Örebro in 1804 with an attest. I'm convinced he is the one who became Lars Rundelius. My Lars left Mosjö sometime after Oct 16, 1803 (without an attest) although I'm guessing probably after his father died in 1804 (just to add to the confusion!). He probably went to Åtvid where his older brother was and where the next definite information (in Borg) says he moved in from Åtvid. I've satisfied myself and hope I can convince the other person.

Thank you also for the information about the estate inventory index.  I hope I can figure out how to get it properly unzipped, formatted and searchable.  

Can you explain to me the numbering in some of the Örebro hfls. Specifically, Vol. AI:10 (1791-95). Two-thirds of the way down the page, Gossen Petter Larsson Löfgren is shown as coming in from 146.3 (or 8) and going out to 121.10. I see there is an additional set of numbers beside the pages and a register, but how does one relate these to the numbers given beside the individuals.  

Thanks again for all of your help.

Mvh,
Martha