NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 02 december, 2015

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 02 december, 2015
Skrivet av: Martha Wolf skrivet 2015-10-24, 04:36
Hi Anne-Sofie,

Thank you very much for your help. I am actually trying to track the movements of all of the Lars born in Mosjö between 1781-1785.  I was hoping that the one being sent off to Orebro at age 6 would be the one who stayed there and became Lars Rundelius. The extra details about the uncles helped as I was able to rule out this Lars since he was married and living in Mosjö in 1803.

A descendant of Lars Rundelius posted a family tree on Ancestry tying his Lars to the man I believe is my Lars Larsson Löfgren's father, i.e. Lars Nilsson of Löfåsen, Mosjö. Both men were supposedly born in 1783 in Mosjö, but I have seen many instances where clerks put down the wrong date, so I was extending my search beyond the three who were born in 1783.  The person cites several refs in Orebro (AI:15a, s. 249, 34, 252, 199; AI16a, s.346, 227; EI:1, s.168; F:2, s.73.) But all of these refs give only Lars Rundelius, no patronymic. He cites the Mosjö birth ref., AI:5, s.82, but nothing to connect that with his Lars Rundelius.  

I'm still searching, but so far have not found indication of when and from where Lars Rundelius moved into Orebro. I believe I heard at one time that there is a cd index for Orebro St. Nikolai.  If you have access to it and can find out more about the movements of this Lars Rundelius, I would certainly appreciate it.  

I have done a lot of research tying my Lars Löfgren to his parents and believe it is accurate. However, if it isn't, I want to correct it. Assuming it is accurate, it would be easier to  contact this other person if I can tell him who his ancestor actually is. Thus I will be very grateful for any help you can offer.

MVH Martha