NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2011-08-30

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2011-08-30
Skrivet av: Luke Ronlund skrivet 2011-08-30, 01:39
Hello Ulla!

Again, MANY thanks for looking at this. Your translation helps me understand so much re: details of the maid and farmhand mixed into the main family names.  

I think your understanding is exactly correct.

re: sid 239. From other sources, it has also been mentioned that Georg (Giöran) Camitz and Elisabet (Lisa) married at home. The father of Elisabet was indeed  Lars Beckman. Lars Beckmans wife had the birth name of Malmberg. I notice that there are other Malmberg family members noted on these pages which also helps me fill out the picture better.  

I think both the Malmberg and Beckman names were of solid community members (people of some class or stature). Similarly Elisabet would be expected to marry someone of status which is my presumption with Georg (Giöran) Camitz.

The problem remains for me, who is Georg (Giöran) Camitz? I have not details for him prior to this record which you bring to my attention. I am trying very hard to definitively link him to the Camitz family of Kristinehamn but as yet, no luck.  

Again, my sincere thanks for all of your help with these two pages of source notes.