NULL Skriv ut sidan - Ahlström, Hansdotter, Nillson, Örwall or Örvhall, Sandström, Wahlberg

Anbytarforum

Titel: Ahlström, Hansdotter, Nillson, Örwall or Örvhall, Sandström, Wahlberg
Skrivet av: Denise Elliott-Smith skrivet 2006-06-21, 23:28
In 1910 my great grandfather Johan Alfred Nillson Sandström (b. 1885), emigrated to Laramie, Wyoming in the United States.  He came from Smedsbyn, Neder Luleå, Norrbottens län.  His wife, my great grandmother, was Hulda Kristina Wahlberg, (b. 1880), who was originally from Svartbåcken, Öfver Luleå, Norrbottens län.  Johan Alfred went by the name Nelson in the United States.  His brother Axel Sandström (b. 1891) emigrated shortly after him.  His sister, Helga Maria (b. 1896), emigrated in about 1925.  Their parents were Nils Johan Sandström, b. 1867 in Neder Luleå and Maria Ahlström b. 1867.  They had siblings who did not emigrate to the US.  They were named Albert Gideon, Anna Louisa, Nils August and Alma, all born in the 1890's.  Nils Johan's mother was named Greta Johanna Sandström, b. 1838 in Neder Luleå.

Hulda Kristina Walhberg was born to Anna Kajsa Hansdotter, b. 1846 in Öfver Luleå and Nils Johan Wahlberg, b. 1851 in in Öfver Luleå.  Anna Kajsa Hansdotter and Nils Johan Wahlberg were both married in the 1870's to a brother and sister named Örvhall.  They were Erik Johan (1841) and Maja Cajsa (1851).  There were children born to these marriages, named Nils Johan (1873), Peter Emastus (1875), Hilda Erika (1873) and Nils Erik (1874).  The Örvhall brother and sister died before 1880 and then Anna and Nils Wahlberg married but Nils Johan Wahlberg died in 1880.  So my great grandmother had half-brothers and sisters/cousins named Örvhall and Wahlberg.  Before 1890, Anna Kajsa married for a third time, to Johan Olaf Bergfors but I do not know if they had children.  The children mentioned above lived with them in 1890.  She died before 1900.  

I am hoping to find cousins living in Sweden and to hear what became of the family.  This is all the information I have and some could be incorrect.  There are many descendents living in the western US still.  We are proud of our Swedish heritage.  I am sorry this is in English but I do not know Swedish.  Some pictures of the family are posted at this web page:  http://dmes.home.mindspring.com/pictures.htm.