NULL Skriv ut sidan - Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2001-03-19

Anbytarforum

Titel: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 2001-03-19
Skrivet av: nancy skrivet 2000-05-13, 23:18
Searching for relatives of my grandmother's family, past or present.  My grandmother, Alma Viktoria Johansson, was born in 1885 in Råneå parish, Norrbotten, and lived in Mjöfjärden aaccording to the 1890 census.  Her father and mother were Nils Gustaf (1854) and Maria Josefina (Löfholm?)(1855).  Her brothers and sisters were Nils Johan Helmer (1879), Gustaf Hjalmar (1883), Elam Leander (1889), and Edla Johanna (1895).  Alma came to the U.S. in 1912 (on the Olympic?), Elam came over in 1909, and Edla came over with Mina Johansson in 1913.  Alma married Emil Johnson (Sundman of Finland) and Edla married Ted Lund (Teodore Lundgren) and after his death married his brother John (Johan Lundgren).  I think Gustaf may have died fairly young, and Nils stayed in Sweden and raised a family.  I have papers that appear to be a will for the senior Nils that was handled by the younger Nils.  I
believe my grandmother kept in close contact with a cousin, Elin Johansson who remained in Sweden.  I have lots of pictures and portraits of these
people and their relatives, as well as the home in Mjöfjärden, but I can't identify most of them.  Any help would be appreciated!   Nancy Anderson,Phoenix, AZ  USA. I can be contacted by E-mail at:  Nanander@aol.com