NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Translation of a Estate Inventory Record

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Translation of a Estate Inventory Record
Skrivet av: John Doran skrivet 2022-11-20, 02:33
Thank you so much, Jörgen!

I can recognize some of the names on this Estate Inventory, so it seems very likely its the right record. It's sad/frustrating that there are no clues to his parents.

As Kalle suggested, it seems the only way forward (IF there is a way forward) is to look through the Estate Inventories starting at 1813 and search for people who's name starts with Anders from Tossene that lists Anders Andersson who would also be 'age appropriate' to match Anders birthdate.  This seems a daunting task, but I think I've exhausted all other resources.  Both his marriage records did not produce any hints, nor has any of the birth/baptism records for all his children.  His death certificate is missing parents as well.  i was hoping beyond hope that the Estate Inventory would provide a breadcrumb, but it hasn't.  I do know he was listed as a sailor on his 2nd banns of marriage, and the first two children's birth records.  Maybe I can find some information there.  That'll be my next adventure.

In the meantime, I'll go back to Google Translate to try to make heads or tails of the record you sent.

Once again, thank you SO MUCH for your assistance!