NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Translation of a Estate Inventory Record

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Translation of a Estate Inventory Record
Skrivet av: John Doran skrivet 2022-11-19, 11:10
I translated it "word for word" as much as I could, that's why it looks a bit strange. It looks about as strange for a modern day swede too.

I want to sincerly thank  you, Kalle.  I spent almost 1.5 hours struggling with google translate trying to decipher as much of this as possilbe, without luck.  I truly appreciate that you went through the time and effort to translate this for me.  Sadly, reading this, it is the wrong Anders Anders of Träleberg, Lyse.  I was grapsing at straws. 

For the life of me, I cannot find where exactly my 2nd Great Grandfather came from. I know he was born 10 Dec 1813, but unsure exactly where, or who his parents are.

I found a house record (4 Rot. Träleberg) of him with his first wife (a widower named Helena Oldsdotter, 20/21 years older than he).  I know they were married on 07 Feb 1836, anad that his first wife died 3 years later on 14 Mar 1839.  I know they had one child, Amilia Elisabeth Andersdotter.  I know Helena had 6 children from her first marriage to, I believe, an Anders Nillson.

I have found the Move-In Record for him, and his 2nd wife (my 2 Great Grandmother), Oleana Halfvårdsdotter (from Ulseröd) to Fiskebäck Backst. Österbacken, Lyse.  From this record I found out he was a Sailor and a Widower. I know they married on 04 Apr 1845. I have Household Records of the two of them (together) for the periods 1848-1855, 1855-1861, 1862-1867, 1894-1896. The last showing Anders Andersson dies on 26 Nov 1870. I found his death record, but it lists him only as Backs: Anders Andersson (which I am assuming the Backs: refers to Fiskebäck Backst. Österbacken, Lyse), but provides no parents or place of origin, just that he died in Fiskeback, Lyse.

I know they had 6 children together (including my Great Grandfather, Emil Bernhard Anderson).  I know, due to error, his birthday was misidentied from 12 (December) to 2 (February) as early as a the 1848-1855 Household records, and was carried forward with that error since (in the household records that followed). I know his 2nd wife, Oleana, died 16 Jan 1895 and wa buried 25 Jan 1895, in Fiskeback.

Knowing all the above, and having found all the records above, I still do not have a clear idea where he came from and who his parents are. I have several 'candidates' based on birthdate, but most of them do not pan out as they went on to marry other people.  I was hoping that maybe I could find an Estate Inventory record that would shed more light on this mystery.

I have never wished I could read/speak Swedith as much as I do right now  ;D  I feel awkward asking for translations, especially of long records that may or may not even be the right records.

Again, I cannot fully express my gratitude for your help in translating this information!