NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need help reading marriage record

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need help reading marriage record
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2022-03-17, 23:30
Thank you so much, Lars-Ola. 

I had more difficulty than usual trying to read the estate inventory for Anders Nilsson, mainly due to the handwriting itself. 

Since I couldn't find Anders and wife anywhere else, the next most logical place to search for them was with daughter Elin and her husband in Torpa.  But, I didn't find her name mentioned in the estate inventory.  I felt sure about everything else except his death date since I was not able to read the record.

It occurred to me that maybe there had been an earlier connection in the family to Torpa as I'm not sure why/how Lars Persson and Elin Andersdotter ended up there.  Then I noticed I already had an Anders Nilsson in Gashult, Torpa in my database with a birth date of 1711-10-11 which fits the estimated birth year for him - his father's name is Nils Larsson with wife Ingeborg.  Nils Larsson also had a son Lars Nilsson but he was born in 1720 so doesn't quite match your Lars Nilsson.    Nils Larsson and Ingeborg have 7 children: Jöns b. 1701, Sissla b. 1703, Jöns b. 1708, Anders b. 1711, Kirstin b. 1715, Lars b. 1720 and Karin b. 1725.

Nils Larsson's parents are Lars Jönsson and Karin. His sister is Susanna Larsdotter, married to the soldier Per Simonsson Groberg in Groeryd, Torpa parish.  I may look into this a little more - probably nothing, but the names are very familiar. 

Thanks again for confirming that I had the correct death record and estate inventory for Anders Nilsson - that was very good news and made my day!!

Your help is always appreciated,

Vicki