NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need help reading marriage record

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need help reading marriage record
Skrivet av: Klas Wallén skrivet 2022-03-17, 00:18
HI Victoria!

There was a Nils in Stråhult in the early 1700's I think. Perhaps he was the father of your Anders Nilsson? You should check up marriages in the surrounding Parishes (or perhaps you have?) and look for Anders Nilsson and Karin/Katarina/Kajsa/Carin/Catharina/Cajsa and similar(That name can be spelled in several ways) Nilsdotter. It is more likely that you find her there than in Southern Skåne more than 100 American miles away. I have several discs with over a million marriages in Southern Sweden, but not in Koronbergs Län I am affraid. I still checked them up and the closest I came (with Anders Nilsson and variations of Karin Nilsdotter 1720-1745) to Ljungby in western Kronoberg was Nässjö (Flisby Parish) and Kalmar (Ålem Parish) but that is still too long distance to be probable I think, almost as far away as Bollerup.

Do you have any clues like how old Anders and Karin were when they died or some data from a husförhör?

Here are the Parishes in Sunnerbo Härad:

I Markaryds kommun

Markaryds socken
Hinneryds socken
Traryds socken

I Älmhults kommun

Göteryds socken
Hallaryds socken
Pjätteryds socken
I Ljungby kommun

Vittaryds socken
Berga socken
Dörarps socken
Ryssby socken
Tutaryds socken
Agunnaryds socken
Odensjö socken
Lidhults socken
Vrå socken
Annerstads socken
Torpa socken
Nöttja socken
Angelstads socken
Ljungby socken
Kånna socken
Södra Ljunga socken
Hamneda socken

Since you think they moved to Torpa I would start with that one and then take the ones in Ljungby Kommun.

Regards

Klas