NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need help reading marriage record

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need help reading marriage record
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2022-03-16, 20:05
Hi Marianne,

Thank you so much for this information.  It's very interesting!  I am unfamiliar with this area, so I may be way off in my search.  I have been trying to locate where my ancestors Anders Nilsson and his wife Karin Nilsdotter were from. 

So far I have only one child for them, named Elin Andersdotter and she was born in Stråhult, Vrå in 1745.  This Anders Nilsson and his wife were living in Stråhult, Vrå until the mid 1760's when I believe he and his wife Karin moved, along with their daughter and her husband, to Torpa parish where Anders and Karin later died.  I have found his estate inventory, which also shows a brother name Lars Nilsson who was living in Singsjö, Vrå in 1771. 

So, I've trying to figure out where Anders Nilsson and wife Karin came originally as I haven't been able to find other children or a marriage record for them anywhere in Kronoberg county.

This is what led me to try the surrounding areas - this particular marriage, for Anders Nilsson and a Karna Nilsdotter is the only thing that seems to fit (at least that I've found). 

Your information would make sense because I figured that if they married in 1735 there would be earlier children who I couldn't previously find.  So those 2 children I will try to learn more about!

There are so many Anders Nilssons!! but not so many that are married to a Karin or Karna Nilsdotter in that time frame, so it is possible.

Again, I thank you very much for this!!  I really appreciate it!

Vicki