NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Broddetorp C:2 (1704-1761) bild 41, s. 115 (AD) b.46, s.113 (SVAR)

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Broddetorp C:2 (1704-1761) bild 41, s. 115 (AD) b.46, s.113 (SVAR)
Skrivet av: Martha Wolf skrivet 2022-02-08, 23:46
Hej Niklas,
Thank you very much for the very interesting research. I see that your second and most promising option links with data I had found when searching Skärv, namely the birth of Britta in 1699 and the marriage of Per and Kerstin.  Where did you find the information about their move to Norra Lundby?  Are there early in- and utflyttning records that haven't been filmed or digitized?  I assume the marriage of Kerstin to Sylvester is in the Norra Lundby records.

I haven't looked that up yet as I was checking for Britta's location between 1751 and 1770.  I had assumed she remained at Per Håkansgård, but she does not appear in the MLs there until fairly late (then as Mother).  Anders and Per (the younger son) stayed there, Anders leaving in 1756 to go to Stommen, Bolum.  Per remained there and in 1766- 1769 his mother is listed in the ML with age 80 (every year)!  In 1768  Per married and is "of Per Håkansgård" at marriage.  In 1770 Per, wife and two sons and Britta moved to Pickagård, Brunnhem.  It is in the Infly[size=78%]ttning (Stenstorp) that her birth year, 1699, and place, N. Ving are given.  Per died in 1772 and Britta left and went back to Broddetorp, according to the Utflyttning.  However, I do not find her in the records between 1772 and 1776, when she appears at Anders home in Bolum. She was there until 1781, at which time her age was given as 78.[/size][size=78%]  I assumed she might have died then, but do not find a death record for her in either Bolum or Broddetorp.  There is a death record in Stenstorp in 1784 [/size][size=78%]for a Britta Persdotter of approximately the right age, but I am not at all certain it is for her, as there was a Britta Persdr. born in Stenstorp in 1700.[/size]

[size=78%]I was puzzled and intrigued by the apparent non-linkage between the marriage records and birth records in Norra Lundby. Usually if I find a marriage I will also find some births for that specific couple at that location. At N. Lundby there are births at the location but the wife is totally different from the one in the marriage record.  I've encountered some places where the clerk was perhaps very careless, or recorded events rather late and forgot, creating [/size]many errors. Is Norra Lundby one of those? But if this Skärv record and the move are the right family, that removes the problem with the birth records.

Can you tell me why these "size" things appear in the text and how to prevent it?