NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Broddetorp C:2 (1704-1761) bild 41, s. 115 (AD) b.46, s.113 (SVAR)

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Broddetorp C:2 (1704-1761) bild 41, s. 115 (AD) b.46, s.113 (SVAR)
Skrivet av: Martha Wolf skrivet 2022-01-27, 02:09
Hej Niklas,
Tack så mycket.  I really appreciate your help.

I don't know why I didn't start with Norra Lundby in my "circle of parishes"  search around Norra Ving (where later records said Britta was born).  Possibly too many hours paging through Istrum, Norra Lundby, etc. to get to the particular parish of interest  :-\  (That must have been in the microfilm days!)

"T" was my first thought for the initial letter of the first word after Persdr. but there were no likely places in the Parishes I was searching, so I'm glad to know my first impression was correct.

I looked at the 1723 and 1724 tax lists in hopes of finding Britta there, but see no maids were listed in those lists.

I've gone through the birth records from 1690-1706 and it seems that Per Andersson's daughter is the only Brita Persdr. born in those years (unless I missed one).  I guess that makes us distant cousins. :)

I'm intrigued and puzzled by the recording of the marriage in the bride and groom's parishes but not in the parish where the ceremony took place.  I've never encountered that before (in years of research). Have you seen it often? Why would it not be recorded where it happened?

I haven't had time to look up more about Per and Ingebor, but will do so and hope to hear more from you about them.

Again, thank you

MVH
Martha