NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Stina Jansdotter

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Stina Jansdotter
Skrivet av: Staffan Bergh skrivet 2021-08-15, 21:49
It was my pleasure ... literally ;)

There are several reasons why picture numbers and page numbers may be different between Riksarkivet and Arkiv Digital:

* the pictures are often taken at different times -- RA:s pictures are usually rescans of microfilm images taken by the mormons in the 40ies and 50ies, while AD make new ones directly to digital, at higher resolution and in color.
  * between the two occasions a volume has been photographed, it may have been repaginated, or even broken up, and/or rebound with some other volume ...
  * the identification of pictures most often refer to a whole spread, i.e. 2 pages, but only has one number in the database -- and RA and AD variously choose the left or right side, or old or new paginations -- so the links they give you do not always refer to the correct page number, although the data is on that picture. I do try to correct them, but sometimes I get distracted by a hot trail and forget. (Corrected ref [4], above :) )

The links AD gives to NAD, the National Archive Database (https://sok.riksarkivet.se/nad) is a good way to get into the same archive @ RA -- but from there you'll have to navigate, yourself. The estate inventories for Hova häradsrätt at RA do not have the page numbers in the database, so you'll have to flip thru to find page 753 -- a rough guess would put it at picture 375 or later (~half of 755 -- two pages to a picture, remember?)