NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Pinello. Gammalt Släktregister - 1914 Hjalmar Pehrsson

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Pinello. Gammalt Släktregister - 1914 Hjalmar Pehrsson
Skrivet av: Erkki Lehto skrivet 2021-07-04, 18:14
Hi Sivert. Jag hittade Pinello i Tor Carpelan: Ättertavlor de på Finland's Riddarhus Inskrivna Ätterna (del 3), sidorna 818-820, på Svenska. Mitt fel att jag skrev det på engelskan some jag använder för det mest.

The family is interesting as the religion was a delicate matter for the de Antoniny also during the late 17th century when the ancestor Franciscus de A. of the Finnish Anthonius, Anthoni family changed for the Lutheran faith. Franciscus became the ancestor for professor Eric Anthoni (d.1978) whose writings of the medieval and 16th century Nobility are still sold today in Riddarhuset in Stockholm for instance. I am at the moment trying to find out the path after Trento-Friuli areas via Amsterdam, Gdansk and Königsberg into Ingermanland -if I am at all right with this path. The Antoniny may have entered Sweden before (with the condottiere of family De La Gardie) even is possible that F. Is a descendant of those swordmen that arrived in 1594 aiming to murder Getting Carl with count Strozzi staying back in Sweden. F. was a Sfäärd mästare in Nyen, Ingermanland.