NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need help with soldier name

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need help with soldier name
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2021-05-07, 22:44
I see that this regiment was in Kristianstad county in Skåne province and I found the exact same information, on AD, as Sune did.  So does this mean there were no gmr records made during 1747-1753 or that none of them have been digitized yet?

Obviously, there is a record of him somewhere in order to have listed him on the Centrala Soldatregistret.  It looks like it is possible to contact the person listed on that website to inquire about getting more information.  Has anyone ever tried that?  If so, were you able to get any more information?  Neither of these two records for Tor Forsberg on Centrala Soldatregistret have a patronymic name so maybe it just isn't listed anywhere on the military records. Based on the specific dates of service as a ryttare on the tax records, it seems like the two Tor Forsbergs could be the same person as they exactly match the dates of service on the two Centrala Soldatregistret records.

Even though I still have not been able to prove that Tor Nilsson is Tor Forsberg -  I do have more information that supports it: after 1760 when there is no longer a Tor Forsberg listed in the Torpa tax records (he died in 1760) a widow Pernilla appears there in 1762, 1764, 1765, 1766 and 1767 and she is living with Olof Torsson in 1766).  Tor Nilsson's wife's name is Pernilla and they had a son Olof who is presumably who she is living with.

But, I would be very interested to hear your opinion on this - are the 2 Tor Forsbergs likely the same person? - are Tor Forsberg and Tor Nilsson likely the same person?  I realize that it would just be an opinion, but I would be interested to hear what you say.  Then, I should probably just put it to rest! ;D

Thanks for your help,

Vicki