NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Hjälp önska

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Hjälp önska
Skrivet av: Jan-Erik Pålsson skrivet 2021-02-24, 09:27
 Hi Steph.
Sorry for my bad google translation but I hope you understand what I mean by what I write.

Thank you for the information and yes you are absolutely right in what you write, in nine cases out of ten it is true, and I have a number of illegitimate children where the father has not been able to be traced. And Soldier Lars Eriksson Hede may well be an innocent participant in the baptism, he may very well have been a neighbor or lined up in some form of authority for the district in his profession as a soldier. However, he is not related to the family in general, I know this for sure.

But I have also witnessed that in the baptismal books it has been stated father and that he has also attended the baptism, and this was what I hoped for when I found that the soldier Lars Eriksson Hede attended the baptism.

Unfortunately, Jan Olof Holmberg is not listed with any other name than Holmberg as surname, so I can not find a probable father as he has not used his father's name as a surname.

My hope is that his mother Cajsa Hansdotter has turned to the district court to be sentenced to maintenance according to the laws of the time and in this way find out who the father may have been. Unfortunately, I do not really know where to look to possibly get this information.

Sincerely
Jan-Erik Pålsson