NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need confirmation/correction for note on 1694 Uhlarp tax record in Angelstad

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need confirmation/correction for note on 1694 Uhlarp tax record in Angelstad
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2021-01-15, 05:03
Hi again Lars,

Thank you for this additional information.  I have finally finished reviewing all the information today and know that more research is needed.

It is not at all surprising that you are questioning whether Lars born in Norretstorp in 1714 is part of this family as I'm not comfortable with that either.  There are still questions that need to be answered.  Are there 2 Lars Bengtssons?  Did the first Lars b. 1709 die in 1710?  IWe know there is a Lars Bengtsson still living per the 1718-1723 household record for Romoborna NorrgĂ„rd in Annerstad. 

There is a gap between the time the last child was born in Angelstad and the first child was born in Annerstad.  Maybe that is when Maria was born, but I have not been able to find her birth record.  That also could have been when another son Lars was born.  The Lars in Norretstorp who was born to a Bengt was the only fit I could find, BUT there are many reasons to question it.  First of all, there is no indication that they moved there in particular, but, if not, where were they living during that time gap?

I'm so glad you wrote.  I have many questions and I am not sure where to start. It all seems a bit disconnected at the moment.  Tomorrow I will take another look.

If you find anything further to prove or disprove this piece,  I would be very interested.  The information from the church books and court cases has been much more helpful than the tax records with this particular family. 

As always, your help is much appreciated.

Thanks again,

Vicki