NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need confirmation/correction for note on 1694 Uhlarp tax record in Angelstad

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need confirmation/correction for note on 1694 Uhlarp tax record in Angelstad
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2021-01-12, 20:56
Yvonne and Martin and Lars-Ola,

I cannot keep up with your posts quick enough! 

Hi Lars-Ola! and thank you for this information!  It is nice to hear from you again!

And, Martin, I'm very glad to hear that you have benefitted also from this discussion!

I really appreciate all that everyone does to help me.  Yvonne seems to get me to a place where others can also jump in, which I'm sure I wouldn't be able to do without her help.  That is very much appreciated.  It is difficult when you get that far back in time and really need to know a lot more than I do!  So your help is precious! 

I just found a 17 Jul 1710 death record for a son of Bengt Larsson in Ularp (named Lars).  He was 12 weeks old.

Is this the same Lars Bengtsson that was born 28 Dec 1709?  That would make him at least 6 months old but I realize the date may be inaccurate.  If it is him, then he definitely would not be the same person as Lars Lundman, the bell ringer and organist.....which was an old open questions I had - I was never able to definitively link the name Lars Bengtsson with Lars Lundman.    I notice that Martin lists him as Lars Bengtsson with no mention of Lundman.

Angelstad (G) CI:1 (1697-1747) Image: 62 Page: 113
https://app.arkivdigital.se/volume/v30821?image=62

Maybe this will put the question to rest. :) 

Thanks for your continued help!

Vicki