NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need confirmation/correction for note on 1694 Uhlarp tax record in Angelstad

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need confirmation/correction for note on 1694 Uhlarp tax record in Angelstad
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2021-01-11, 23:06
Hi Yvonne,

I had been trying to see if I can find Bengt Larsson (Britta Bengtsdotter's father) starting with the tax records around 1700 when Britta was born in Uhlarp. The available tax records are 1695, next one is 1701.  There is a Bengt there during that timeframe, but it is a Bengt that is very old in 1694 (over 90) and, in fact, is being supported by his children in 1701 so doesn't fit.  With Brita and many of her siblings being born there between 1695 and 1709, it seems strange that Bengt (Larsson, Britta's father) doesn't seem to be taxed in Uhlarp.  I had thought maybe the "old" Bengt may have been related.  But there are many Bengts and many Brittas.  That is still possible I suppose.

I looked into the Bengt with wife Brita and son Nils in Kärringe Norregård in Angelstad (on page 165).  That was a Bengt Bengtsson, born in 1732 which was before Britta Bengtsson was born at Uhlarp in 1700, so it it quite confusing. 

I think I've found the family after they moved to Romborna Norrgård in Annerstad sometime after 1709.  Bengt died there in 1751 so I'll go through those tax records to see if there are any more clues as to where he originally came from.  I'll likely have more questions. :)

Thanks again for your help! 

Vicki