NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Need confirmation/correction for note on 1694 Uhlarp tax record in Angelstad

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Need confirmation/correction for note on 1694 Uhlarp tax record in Angelstad
Skrivet av: Victoria Cihla skrivet 2021-01-11, 13:44
Thank you again, Yvonne!

As you can see, I am going through all the available tax records looking for Britta Bengtsdotter's father.  I know that she and several siblings were born in Uhlarp in Angelstad between 1697 and 1707, inclusive and that their father's name is Bengt Larsson. This "old" Bengt cannot be her father.  But, I'm wondering if he possibly is her grandfather?  That would mean that he had a son Lars - for which I have no proof thus far.  There is a household record for Ularp Angelstad that shows a Bengt with a wife named Britta, maybe my Britta was named after her...unfortunately, there is very little information contained in this record except that they have a son Nils which fits with the name Nils you find on a later tax record where the  "children are feeding the parents."   May be only a coincidence.   The names are crossed out.

Angelstad (G) AI:1 (-1793) Image: 137 Page: 25
https://app.arkivdigital.se/volume/v18231?image=137,

I believe I've found Bengt, her father, later in the tax records in Romborna NorrgĂ„rd in Annerstad during the years the later children were born (but I haven't finished looking into all these records yet).  I'm sure I'll have more questions on these.

I wholeheartedly appreciate all the help I receive with these notes - it makes all the difference in determining whether or not I might be on the right track.  If it makes sense I'll keep it for later when I may be able to prove it or disprove it!

Thanks again for all your help,

Vicki