NULL Skriv ut sidan - SV: Looking for family of Gustaf Almstrom

Anbytarforum

Titel: SV: Looking for family of Gustaf Almstrom
Skrivet av: Thomas Neil skrivet 2021-01-07, 19:28
I am at the point where the writing is over my head so I have to rely on you to help me. I don't know Swedish but I have trained myself on a few words.

I have tried to locate Gustaf's movements and have been able to find his moving out record from Karlskorna to Hagby on 16 October 1791. I haven't found anything where he moved and eventually arrived at Karlskorna. It appears to me that Gustaf that is in Ljungby is not the same as Gustaf Almström. I could be wrong but that is my thought at this point. If my Gustaf was born in Algutsboda in 1762 and that is what his household exam says in Södra Möckleby then my assumption is that he was not christened there. Does any of this make sense???

On the other hand if my Gustaf is Widbek's son did he at some point change his name to Almstrom? That doesn't work because he is in Hagby in 1792 with Lovisa his wife. So it has to be a different Gustaf born in Algutsboda in 1762. I hope you follow my reasoning.

The next thought is that he was born in Algutsboda but his parents were just moving through the area and so they christened him in their final destination?? Another thought is that he had a different surname and changed it to Almstrom. I have proven that his wife Lovisa Ulrica Loo's birthname was Petersdotter born in 1769 in Karlskrona to Peter Ekeland and Maria Tellasmendotter. Crazy stuff.