NULL Skriv ut sidan - Help in reading record

Anbytarforum

Titel: Help in reading record
Skrivet av: Carol Kemp skrivet 2020-12-23, 20:21
I am attaching a screen shot of a church record from Hova.  The record is under Hungstorp.  This is the Jan Larsson family.  I have the names and dates of birth, but I cannot read or interpret some of the items.  I believe that the 1801 means that the family moved from Finnerodja in 1801.  I see that Jan died in 1815 but cannot read what it says beside that.  Also, what does it say by Johannes (1790) and Anders (1794).  I think Jan is my 3rd great-grandfather; however I have had a hard time verifying this as I can't seem to track the family in the household records.  My 2nd great-grandmother was Ingrid Jansdotter (11 Nov 1783), but I have never been able to find a household record with Ingrid listed.  I did find a moving out record for an Ingrid Jansdotter in 1800 from Finnerodjato Backen but cannot find a household record in either place for her.  Any help would be appreciated.  I think this is the correct Jan Larsson (1753) but there are several others and some of the trees on ancestry have different names and dates.